in a relaxed setting
Enjoy a great cup of coffee or stop for lunch at The Garden Centre Cafe which overlooks the magnificent dam. The menu is extensive, and coaches are welcome.
Because people who love to garden typically love great food, we created a beautiful cafe nestled amongst the tree tops and the natural beauty of our established gardens. The cafe is a spacious, relaxing setting where you can meet with friends and swap gardening tips, enjoy a meal and simply enjoy the day - there are no time limits here.
With five horticulturists on staff, there is always someone on hand to assist you with professional gardening advice. Ask away, our advise is free and we love to help!
- Keith Hogan
- Craig Davis
- Michael Wols
- Janice Sontag
- Malcolm McKinlay
- Peter Cummins has been in the landscaping industry for over…
- Keith founded Bonny Hills Garden Centre and Cafe in 1989…
- Marnie has been working at Bonny Hills Garden Centre virtually since…
- Danielle has been working at Bonny Hills Garden Centre since…
- Mal is originally from newcastle with over 29 years experience…