New 'Taste Of Summer' Menu
At Bonny Hills Garden Centre, we have a dedicated cafe in the heart of our plant nursery - the perfect place to escape with friends - just minutes from home and now - a brand new menu ready for you to enjoy today!
To contact us or make a booking please phone us on 6585 4836
Fresh seasonal menus are designed, prepared and cooked by the Garden Cafe team on-site and we offer only the freshest, best tasting, highest quality of food. Treat your taste buds!
We pride ourselves in providing our clientele with local fresh produce including:
- Fresh roasted coffee beans from Holy Goat Port Macquarie
Made and served by only qualified barista's, with Milk delivered from the local Milko using Fresh Norco milk.
- Exquisite fresh loose leaf teas from World Par Tea.
Our Iced Teas in particular are a hit with the locals, with flavors such as Mexican mango & chilli or strawberries and cream.
- We have the coldest and thickest milkshakes and thick shakes around served in old fashioned cold canisters - YUM!
Why not try one of our home baked sweets such as Banana Cinnamon loaves, Fresh Buttermilk muffins or Hand made scones with locally made strawberry jam from 'The Other Chef' - and don't forget the Fresh whipped cream.
More reasons to try....
- Our fresh fruit and vegetables are delivered daily from Growers Market. Freshness and quality tastes better!
- We use only fresh fish sourced from the mid north coast and Australian Barramundi from the Northern Territory.
- Our meat comes from Wiggly Tail Butchery Laurieton,
with fresh grown local pork (as used in our amazing Pork Belly Crunchy Noodle Salad.)
- LOOK! We also have a great range of gluten free options
- Chefs Sarah and Nathan have introduced a new menu with a strong focus on
using local suppliers, along with fresh produce.
Come by in person soon!